Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

cooler weather

Had a good run today.  Really enjoying this cooler weather.  Did 5 miles at probably a 9:30 pace.  I would love to be able to keep this pace as my long run pace.  I figure I just have to keep adding distance slowly and keep the same pace.  I would like to be able to run my shorter runs at an 8:30 pace.  Hopefully this is possible as I continue to lose weight.

Nice ride today too.  I have ridden 4 out of the last 7 days.  My legs sure are tired tonight. 

Hope to swim in the morning.

7 comments:

  1. I bet the cooler weather sure helps with your workouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can now say you have 3 readers!! I added you to follow. Very cool what you're doing. Keep it up, and I will be on of those cheering for you as you make your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your training! I know your sister & I found your blog through her! My bro ran his 1st full ironman in Louisville last month. I know it's a lot of hard work & dedication to get there! If ya ever need tips or help, let Tracey know & I'll get ya hooked up w/ my brother. He LOVES telling people what to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://thefarmingmcafees.blogspot.com/2010/08/jeremy-is-machine.html
    That's the blog post I did of my brudders ironman if you're interested! :) Just copy & paste the link into your browser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your brother had an amazing race. I would be that he was very close to a Kona qualifying time! Is he doing it again in 2011?

    My time will not be anything like that, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, have FAITH in yourself!!! Just COMPETING is a victory!!!
    Yes he was very close to qualifying. I think he had to be in the top 10 of his age group & he was 16th. He says his age group is the hardest competitvely. I think it's like 27-34 or something?
    I'm not sure if he's doing it next year or not? But if he does, I'll be tracking your progress too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, email him a link to this if you want. If he wants to email or something I am at t.miller@kodaorgan.org

    ReplyDelete