Felt much better today. 2900 in the pool this morning at a pretty good tempo. This afternoon I went to a St Patty's day run down in Jeffersonville and ran with my next door neighbor Diana. It was only 2 miles so I did 40 min before the race started then I ran the 2 miles. Finished strong and felt great.
I think that I just needed to get my legs moving yesterday and have a good stretch.
I get to get back on the bike tomorrow so I am happy about that. May even get the good bike off the trainer and take it out on the road.
Thanks to everyone that texted, replied, facebooked, faxed, emailed, whatever the kids are doing these days, about my post yesterday. Helps me to know that people are actually reading and supporting.

Of COURSE we are reading and supporting you in this endeavor! Hang in there. In fact, you have inspired me to look in to adult swim lessons as I swim like a cat in a sack. And if I want to do a tri ever, I can't drown! (They kind of frown on that from what I hear!)
ReplyDeleteI think you are doing great! :-)
ReplyDelete