Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

First 10 weeks done

OK, the first 10 weeks of my training plan are done and in the books.  The first 10 are the base miles.  Now I start the build phase where I add on a little more time and intensity to the training.  I am actually pretty excited to try something new now.  Only 20 weeks to go.

I had a great week this week fitting everything in, coming off of a great race last weekend where I actually got 3rd place in my age group in a tri, and had the fastest bike split of my age group.

Nice run today as well.  9 miles finishing the last 1.5 in the rain. 

I am still feeling healthy, still dropping weight and still having heel pain.  I would feel wonderful if not for my sore heals after every run.

Back in the pool tomorrow morning and a run tomorrow night.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment